- Ready In:
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Grease and flour cookie sheets.
- Cream almond paste with melted butter.
- Beat egg whites with salt until they form soft peaks.
- Add sugar, a tablespoon at a time.
- Continue beating until peaks are very firm.
- Fold into the almond paste mixture, adding flour and almonds.
- Fit a pastry bag with a number seven tube.
- Drop small round of batter on cookie sheets,spacing 1 inch between.
- Bake 5-8 minutes until edges of cookies are golden brown.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!