Almond Bark Crispy Drops
- Ready In:
- 2 lbs almond bark (white confectioner's coating)
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 2 cups dry roasted peanuts
- 3 cups crisp rice cereal
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- In a microwave oven or double boiler, melt the almond bark, stirring frequently until smooth.
- Remove from heat and stir in peanut butter until well blended.
- Fold in peanuts, cereal and mini marshmallows.
- Drop by heaping spoonfuls onto waxed paper lined baking sheets.
- Cool completely before serving.
Join The Conversation