Air Fryer Truffle Fries
Crispy and golden fries with a fraction of the fat and calories. Truffle salt adds an elegant finishing touch - look for it in specialty grocery stores or online.
- Ready In:
- 1 1⁄4 lbs yukon gold potatoes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 3⁄4 teaspoon truffle salt
- Scrub potatoes and pat dry. Cut into evenly-sized fries and place in a bowl.
- Add olive oil and kosher salt and toss to coat.
- Place fries in the air fryer basket and cook at 350-degrees F for 15 to 18 minutes, pausing half way through to shake the basket. Cook until golden and crispy.
- Remove fries from the basket and season immediately with truffle salt, serve hot.
- Nutrition Info Per Serving: Serves: 4; Calories: 153; Total Fat: 4 grams; Saturated Fat: 0.5 grams; Total Carbohydrate: 28 grams; Sugars: 1 gram; Protein: 3 grams; Sodium: 590 milligrams; Cholesterol: 0 milligrams; Fiber: 3.5 grams.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION