Air Fryer Miso Glazed Salmon With Brussels Sprouts
photo by Jonathan Melendez
- Ready In:
- 1 tablespoon white miso
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon minced ginger
- 1 lb raw salmon
- 4 cups Brussels sprouts, trimmed and quartered
- 1⁄4 teaspoon kosher salt
- To make the glaze, combine miso, honey, garlic and ginger in a small bowl and whisk well; set aside.
- Set the air fryer to 350 degrees F and spray the inner basket of the air fryer with nonstick cooking spray.
- Place salmon in the basket and cook for 6 to 8 minutes.
- Pause the machine, spread the miso glaze over the salmon.
- Add the Brussels sprouts to the basket, spreading them around the salmon; season with salt.
- Continue to cook for an additional 5 to 7 minutes or until salmon is cooked through and Brussels sprouts are slightly tender.
- Serves: 4; Calories: 230; Total Fat: 7 grams; Saturated Fat: 2 grams; Total Carbohydrate: 14 grams; Sugars: 7 grams; Protein: 28 grams; Sodium: 305 milligrams; Cholesterol: 51 milligrams; Fiber: 4 grams.