A delicious salad, that the whole family loves. I have posted this recipe for Posted for ZWT3.
- Ready In:
- 2 cups cooked couscous
- 100 g feta, broken in 2cm squares
- 100 g roasted red capsicums, chopped thin
- 1⁄4 cup kalamata olive, pips removed and chopped
- 100 g marinated semi dried sun-dried tomatoes, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup fresh basil, chopped
- 1 cup Baby Spinach, leave spinach whole
- 1 cup natural yoghurt
- 1 crushed garlic clove
- Combine ingredients and top with the dressing.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation
Very yummy! This is my first time trying some African food and it was so yummy. Most of the ingredients are my favourite, so I knew I was going to like the recipe even before I made it! I had to leave out the basil because the basil in the supermarket was wilted, so I used some dried basil. Thank you Tisme for a healthy change.