Adult Slush Punch!
- Ready In:
- 24hrs 15mins
15 (4oz) servings
- 1 1⁄2 cups unsweetened pineapple juice
- 1 medium banana, cut up
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄3 cup orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 3 (12 ounce) cans carbonated lemon-lime beverage, chilled
- 3⁄4 cup rum or 3/4 cup vodka
- In a blender, combine pineapple juice, banana, sugar, orange and lemon juice. Add rum or vodka. Cover and blend until smooth.
- Stir in 1 1/3 cups water. Transfer to a 2 quart glass baking dish. Cover and freeze overnight.
- To serve, let mix stand at room temp for about 20 minutes To form slush, scrape a large spoon across frozen mix.
- Spoon the mix into a punch bowl. Slowly pour lemon-lime beverage down side of the bowl; stir gently to mix.
- To make kid-friendly, omit alcohol in step one.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
My name is Nichol and I am 31 years old. I live in Hastings, NE with my wonderful 9 month old daughter Molly, husband David, and our cat Salem. I absolutely love to cook and come up with new recipes. I also like to cook with ingredients that my husband claims he doesn't like and then when he eats a dish I created, he LOVES it!! We hope to open our own restaurant in the next couple of years! For now I run my own catering business called Noshes by Nichol and I just thoroughly enjoy seeing the looks on peoples faces when they taste what I have created! It's the simple things in life for me and I am grateful for them every single day! Oh and GGGOOO BBBIIIGGG RRREEEDDD! We are huge Husker fans and I always make a huge spread for game days! <img src="http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg271/MrsTeny/Permanent%20Collection/PACSpring09Iwasadopted.jpg">