- Ready In:
- 1⁄2 cup white flour
- 1 cup acorn meal
- 2 1⁄2 teaspoons baking powder
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 1⁄4 cups milk
- 3 tablespoons oil
- Mix dry ingredient.
- Separately mix liquid ingredients.
- Pour just enough liquid into the flour mix to make a good batter. - DO NOT OVER-MIX!
- Spoon the batter into a greased frying pan.
- Fry till golden, flipping once.
- Top your pancakes with your favorite syrup and serve hot!
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Married mother of twins. I very seldom ever use recipes as they are written, always modifying and adjusting them. Many times I will take three or four different recipes and come up with a new recipe based on those. <img src="http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e347/Saturn6666/KiwiDutch/3chefstag1.jpg">