A - Creamy Jigglers
- Ready In:
- 3hrs 50mins
- Boil the water and stir into dry gelatin mix in large bowl at least 3 minute until completely dissolved.
- .*** Don't SKIP this step, Cool 30 minute at room temperature.
- POUR milk into a different bowl. Add dry pudding mix. Beat with wire whisk 2 minute
- Add to gelatin; stir until well blended.
- Pour into a pan, candy mold, etc.
- REFRIGERATE 3 hours or until firm.
- Store in the refrigerator.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
I tried this recipe with sugar free raspberry jello and suar free fat free vanilla pudding, and it was awful!!! Completely inedible. I am giving this 2 stars because I think it might have been at least edible if I had used regular jello and pudding. But because i can't eat sugar, i won't be able to give this recipe another try. Sorry Mcishtrish, I wanted to like it.