Margarita " Jigglers "
photo by NorthwestGal
- Ready In:
- 3 (5/8 ounce) boxes sugar-free lime gelatin
- 1 ounce unflavored gelatin
- 1⁄2 cup lime juice
- 2 1⁄2 cups tequila
- 3 cups boiling water
- Mix Jello and gelatin in boiling water and stir until dissolved.
- Add lemon juice and tequila, stirring well.
- Pour into large, shallow foil pan and refrigerate until firm.
- Using a knife, score horizontally and vertically to make jiggler blocks. I've tried small cookie cutters, but there is too much wastage. Enjoy.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
I used a special edition margarita-flavored lime gelatin, and it made for a very tasty little shot treat. But that is a lot of tequila. Had I known the tequila taste would have been so prominent, I would have used a premier tequila. Nonetheless, this is great for parties and would be the perfect touch for Cinco de Mayo celebrations. Made for 2009 Spring Pick-A-Chef.