30 Minute Cream of Mushroom Soup
photo by SEvans
- Ready In:
- Melt the butter in your soup pot over medium heat.
- Add all the vegetables and saute until the onions are opaque and the celery and leek have softened - approximately 5 - 10 minutes.
- add flour and mix well.
- add milk and chicken stock and mix well.
- season with slat and pepper.
- reduce heat to medium low - cover and cook for 25 minutes stirring occasionally.
- use a hand blender or a regular blender to puree the soup.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Hi and thank you for visiting my about me page... I have 2 very handsome sons that are my pride and joy. My partner is the man i was to marry when i was 18 years old - unfortunately we got cold feet and i moved away - we have reunited after searching for each other for 25 years and are making our home in Calgary - we are eventually going to make it to the altar. Our rescue dog Nikki and my son's Cat Saichel are our fur babies. I was the lucky recipient of a premium membership donated by a very generous chef here at Zaar and to show my appreciation i have tried to continue to fulfill my responsibilities to ensure premimum membership continues. However, I have run into a little snag but am working on it. I am looking forward to the day when I can reciprocate and offer someone else the joy of premium. Pet peeves in life are inconsiderate & ignorant people & slow drivers. Life goes by fast - why not drive the same speed......