3-Ingredient Beef Roast
photo by Sassy J
- Ready In:
- 10hrs 15mins
- 1 (3 lb) beef chuck roast, trimmed
- 1 (18 ounce) bottle barbecue sauce
- 1 (1 ounce) packet ranch dressing mix
- cooked rice or soft bun, for serving
- Use a 6-quart slow cooker.
- Season roast well with salt and pepper; place the meat in the insert.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine the bbq sauce and the salad dressing mix.
- Pour this sauce evenly over the top of the roast.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 10-12 hours, or on HIGH for about 6 hours.
- Shred the meat completely between two forks and serve over hot rice, or you can pile the meat into hamburger buns and eat as a bbq sandwich.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!