15 MINUTE SMOKED SAUSAGE JAMBALAYA
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
Smoked sausage jambalaya
- Ready In:
- 1 cup instant rice
- 1 lb hillshire farm smoked sausage or 1 lb polska kielbasa, cut into 2 in. pieces
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 1⁄2 cups chopped green peppers
- 1⁄2 cup sliced celery
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomatoes
- 4 drops hot pepper sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- Pam cooking spray, butter favor
- Cook rice according to package directions.
- While rice is cooking, coat inside of large skillet with Pam according to directions.
- Heat skillet over medium heat. Add sausage, onion, green pepper, and celery. Saute' until vegetables are tender.
- Add tomatoes, hot pepper sauce, and pepper. Drain cooked rice and stir into sausage mixture.
- Cook over low heat, stirring frequently until thoroughly heated. Makes 4 to 6 servings.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION