MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
12 delicious fairy cupcakes that are easy to make at home and fun for your kids.
- Ready In:
- 150 g of softened butter
- 175 g sugar
- 125 g self-raising flour
- 1⁄2 tablespoon 1% low-fat milk
- 2 free ranged eggs
- Start with the wet ingredients and mix until a yellow soft mixture.
- then add the sugar and flour to the mix.
- mix by hand until there are no lumps and it is creamy.
- set the oven to 180 degrees.
- place the cupcakes in their cases and onto a baking tray.
- place in oven for 10 minuetes.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION