bow tie pasta
garlic cloves, crushed
plum tomatoes, diced
1 (15 ounce) cans
great northern beans, drained and rinsed
fresh spinach, baby
mozzarella cheese, shredded
parmesan cheese, grated
- In large skillet, heat oil.
- Add garlic and tomatoes.
- Cook & stir until tomatoes are slightly soft, about 2 minutes.
- Add beans, broth & spinach & cook until spinach just wilts, stirring constantly.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Meanwhile, cook pasta according to package directions.
- Drain pasta and add to skillet.
- Add in cheeses, toss lightly & serve immediately.