2 (3 1/2 ounce) boxes
French vanilla instant pudding
cold whole milk
1 (14 ounce) boxes
1 (8 ounce) containers
frozen whipped topping, defrosted
1 1/2 cups
- Blend pudding mix with milk by beating with a mixer until thickened.
- Fold in whipped topping until well blended and set aside.
- Layer a 9x13" baking pan with one layer of graham crackers.
- Spoon half of the pudding mixture onto the crackers.
- Repeat by adding another layer of graham crackers and another layer of pudding.
- Top with a final layer of graham crackers.
- For the icing, sift the cocoa and confectioner's sugar until lumps are removed.
- Place into a small saucepan and add the remaining icing ingredients.
- Heat all ingredients and stir over moderate heat until dissolved and butter is melted.
- Pour over graham cracker layer and spread to the sides to cover completely.
- Refrigerate for 24 hours before serving.