This is a perfect summer salad with fresh tomatoes and tarragon. This is a simple salad of zucchini, tomatoes, onion and tarragon with a white wine vinaigrette. You can use a sweet onion instead of red.
- 2 zucchini, cut in half lengthwise, then cut into pieces
- 3 small tomatoes, cut into wedges
- 1 small red onion, halved and thinly sliced
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons fresh tarragon, chopped
- 6 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons tarragon vinegar or 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons dry white wine
- salt and pepper
- Combine zucchini, tomatoes, onion and tarragon in a bowl and mix.
- Combine remaining ingredients and whisk to blend, then toss with the vegetable mixture to coat.