Prep 45 mins
Cook 20 mins
Ready, Set, Cook! Reynolds Wrap Contest Entry. Bite size food is always a favorite in our house. These cups and delicious and fun to eat
- 2 zucchini
- 118.29 ml frozen corn, thawed
- 2.46 ml toasted sesame oil
- 4.92 ml soy sauce
- 9.85 ml seasoned rice vinegar
- 4.92 ml white sesame seeds
- 9.85 ml black sesame seeds, divided
- 4 tilapia fillets, seasoned with
- salt and pepper
- 9.85 ml extra virgin olive oil
- 24 wonton wrappers, squares
- 44.37 ml extra virgin olive oil
- 29.58 ml honey
- 29.58 ml lemon juice, freshly squeezed
- 4.92 ml fresh ginger, grated
- 1.23 ml chili sauce, use less if you like it less spicy (Sriracha)
- 24 sheet Reynolds Wrap Foil, cut in 4-inch x 3 . 5-inch squares
- 4 sheet Reynolds Wrap Foil, cut in 7-inch pieces
- In a medium bowl cut zucchini in half length wise and make ribbons using a vegetable peeler.
- Add corn.
- Season with sesame oil, soy sauce, rice vinegar, sesame seeds (use only 1tsp of black sesame seeds). Toss well to coat and set aside in the fridge.
- Pre-heat oven to 375°F.
- Place each seasoned tilapia fillet on a 7" piece of foil. Drizzle some extra virgin olive oil and close the foil around it creating a loose pouch. Bake for 20 minutes.
- On a 24 muffin tin pan place the 4"x 3.5" pieces of foil in each muffin tin, pressing in the middle to create a cup.
- Brush each wonton wrapper with oil on both sides. Place each wonton wrapper on the foil pressing in the middle to form a cup.
- Bake for 7-8 minutes until edges start to get golden brown. Wonton cups may need a little more time depending on the thickness. Check on them after 7 minutes and add one minute at a time if necessary. Let them cool.
- To make the sauce mix together honey, lemon juice, grated ginger and sriracha.
- To assemble the cups put a little zucchini and corn mixture in the cup. Place a small piece of baked tilapia on top drizzle about 1/2 tsp of honey sriracha sauce and add some black sesame seeds on top.
it is great and easy to make a winner