Recipe by T'sMom
Make using one Dish. Very easy and will modify quickly to families taste buds without ruining recipe. Have been making for 30 years so haven't a clue where it came from anymore...is always a hit in this family....hope you enjoy it too.
- 3 small zucchini (9-inch or equivalent)
- 59.14 ml minced onion
- 118.29 ml breadcrumbs, fine (your own or seasoned boxed)
- 59.14 ml parmesan cheese, grated (can sub Romano or blend)
- 14.78 ml garlic, chopped (roasted or not)
- oil, enough to coat (preferably olive)
Directions See How It's Made
- Take a casserole dish (I use 4 quart but can be any shape or size).
- Dice zucchini add to dish toss in onion, bread crumbs, grated cheese, garlic, oregano and pepper and mix well pour in oil and coat just to moisten crumbs-- not so it is sitting in oil.
- Mix til blended.
- Cover bake at 350°F for 55 minutes.
- Let sit 5 minutes before serving.
- Now please modify ingredients to your tastes this is a one step and dish, side dish-- can be served as stuffing or vegetable.
- It is really easy and a different fling to zucchini.