This is a creamy, cold soup made with cream cheese and sour cream. This requires overnight chilling, which is not included in the prep/cook time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a saucepan, add zucchini, chicken broth, green onions, salt, pepper and dill weed.
- 2Cook mixture until soft, approximately 20 to 30 minutes.
- 3Blend the cream cheese and sour cream in a blender until smooth.
- 4Then blend in zucchini mixture, a portion at a time, until smooth.
- 5Chill overnight or until very cold.
- 6Garnish with chopped chives or paprika.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Zucchini Soup
Serving Size: 1 (314 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 386.9
- Calories from Fat 313
- Total Fat 34.8 g
- Saturated Fat 19.3 g
- Cholesterol 103.2 mg
- Sodium 1141.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 7.9 g
- Protein 10.3 g