Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is a creamy, cold soup made with cream cheese and sour cream. This requires overnight chilling, which is not included in the prep/cook time.
- In a saucepan, add zucchini, chicken broth, green onions, salt, pepper and dill weed.
- Cook mixture until soft, approximately 20 to 30 minutes.
- Blend the cream cheese and sour cream in a blender until smooth.
- Then blend in zucchini mixture, a portion at a time, until smooth.
- Chill overnight or until very cold.
- Garnish with chopped chives or paprika.