- 1⁄3 cup biscuit mix
- 1⁄4 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons oleo (for frying)
- 2 cups shredded unpeeled zucchini
Directions See How It's Made
- Stir together dry ingredients.
- Stir in beaten eggs until moist.
- Fold in zucchini.
- Melt oleo in skillet over medium heat.
- Use 2 Tablespoons mix for each round. Fry 2-3 minutes on each side until golden brown.
- Adding 1/2 cup grated carrot makes it even more delicious.
- This is optional too, but I added grated onions and hot peppers to my mix.