Prep 10 mins
Cook 50 mins
Moist zucchini bread with the addition of canned pumpkin and chocolate chips.
- 1 egg
- 2 egg whites
- 354.88 ml sugar
- 236.59 ml canned pumpkin
- 118.29 ml unsweetened applesauce
- 7.39 ml vanilla
- 709.77 ml flour
- 4.92 ml baking soda
- 2.46 ml baking powder
- 2.46 ml salt
- 7.39 ml pumpkin pie spice
- 354.88 ml grated zucchini
- 118.29 ml mini chocolate chip
- Preheat oven to 350. Grease and flour two loaf pans.
- Shred zucchini and squeeze in paper towel to removed excess moisture.
- Mix together egg, egg whites, and sugar. Add vanilla, pumpkin, and applesauce. Mix well.
- Stir together dry ingredients and slowly incorporate into wet ingredients. Mix well.
- Stir in zucchini and mini chocolate chips. Divide evenly between loaf pans. Bake 50 minutes or until done.