Prep 10 mins
Cook 50 mins
Moist zucchini bread with the addition of canned pumpkin and chocolate chips.
Make and share this Zucchini Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Bread recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350. Grease and flour two loaf pans.
- Shred zucchini and squeeze in paper towel to removed excess moisture.
- Mix together egg, egg whites, and sugar. Add vanilla, pumpkin, and applesauce. Mix well.
- Stir together dry ingredients and slowly incorporate into wet ingredients. Mix well.
- Stir in zucchini and mini chocolate chips. Divide evenly between loaf pans. Bake 50 minutes or until done.