Prep 10 mins
Cook 50 mins
Moist zucchini bread with the addition of canned pumpkin and chocolate chips.
- 1 egg
- 2 egg whites
- 1 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 1⁄2 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons vanilla
- 3 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1 1⁄2 cups grated zucchini
- 1⁄2 cup mini chocolate chip
- Preheat oven to 350. Grease and flour two loaf pans.
- Shred zucchini and squeeze in paper towel to removed excess moisture.
- Mix together egg, egg whites, and sugar. Add vanilla, pumpkin, and applesauce. Mix well.
- Stir together dry ingredients and slowly incorporate into wet ingredients. Mix well.
- Stir in zucchini and mini chocolate chips. Divide evenly between loaf pans. Bake 50 minutes or until done.