1/1 Photo of Zucchini Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Bread
Chef #689702's Note:
Moist zucchini bread with the addition of canned pumpkin and chocolate chips.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350. Grease and flour two loaf pans.
- 2Shred zucchini and squeeze in paper towel to removed excess moisture.
- 3Mix together egg, egg whites, and sugar. Add vanilla, pumpkin, and applesauce. Mix well.
- 4Stir together dry ingredients and slowly incorporate into wet ingredients. Mix well.
- 5Stir in zucchini and mini chocolate chips. Divide evenly between loaf pans. Bake 50 minutes or until done.
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Zucchini Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Bread
Serving Size: 1 (45 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 32
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 101.2
- Calories from Fat 10
- Total Fat 1.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 5.8 mg
- Sodium 106.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 11.6 g
- Protein 1.9 g