Recipe by Tisme
Great as snack on its own or as a side. Can be served hot or cold and great for a picnic. Light sour cream can be used just as well.
Top Review by katew
Savoury and enjoyable hot and I am looking forward to trying it cold too. I used fresh tomatoes and zucchini straight out of the garden and also added a green pepper I picked. I mixed all ingredients together as suggested by previous reviewer.Thankyou Tis.
- olive oil, to grease tray
- 2 medium zucchini, coarsely grated
- 100 g prosciutto, finely chopped
- 3 spring onions, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons sun-dried tomatoes, roughly chopped
- fresh ground black pepper
- 6 eggs, lightly whisked
- 240 g sour cream
- 3 teaspoons parsley, finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, finely crushed
- 1⁄4 cup cheddar cheese, finely grated
- 1⁄4 cup gruyere, finely shredded
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese, finely shredded
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 180°C Brush a square 19cm non-stick cake pan with oil to lightly grease it.
- Combine zucchini, prosciutto spring onions and sun driedtomatoes in a bowl. Spoon over base of prepared pan and season with pepper.
- Combine egg, sour cream, parsley garlic and cheddar cheese in a jug & pour over the zucchini mixture.
- Mix together the cheeses and sprinkle the combined gruyere and parmesan.on top of mixtue.
- Bake in oven for 40 minutes or until just set, when set remove from the oven and set aside in pan for 5 minutes to set.
- Cut into squares to serve.