Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
This tastes like summer to me. The recipe uses 1/2 cup of mayonnaise which gives it a creamy consistency and a tangy taste. I usually double or triple the recipe because we eat them right at the stove right from the pan.
- 1⁄2 cup flour
- 1⁄2 cup onion, minced (optional)
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup shredded zucchini, unpeeled
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 1⁄3 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- Grate zucchin and place in a colander for 15 minutes to drain or place on paper towels.
- Preheat griddle or frying pan over medium heat.
- In a large bowl mix all ingredients together.
- Spoon onto preheated griddle and cook over medium heat until bubbles break.
- Flip over and cook for about 2 minutes more.
- Great at a bbq with grilled meats.
I was looking for a simple side dish that would be quick and easy to make and these were brilliant! Both my partner and son asked for more, which is highly unusual! Thanks very much for posting. Will definitely be making again.
These pancakes are quite similar to the ones I ate in my ethnicly diverse neighborhood....i have tried other recipes but none come close to these for flavor and authenticity....it doesn't hurt to add alittle more drained zucchini. My family likes zucchini pancakes at room temp.