1/2 Photos of Zucchini Margherita
My mother used to make this for us when we were kids, and we would gobble them up. It's the dish that got DH liking zucchini. It looks very festive at a dinner party and isn't that much trouble to make.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Scoop out the zucchini, being careful to leave the skin intact.
- 2Chop the zucchini meat fine.
- 3Mix or process zucchini, cracker crumbs, onion, tomato paste, lemon juice, salt and pepper to a smooth paste.
- 4Rub shells of zucchini with salt and garlic.
- 5Spoon paste intothe zucchini shells.
- 6Cover with cheese.
- 7Dot with olive oil and olive halves.
- 8Place in a baking dish and bake uncovered at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Zucchini Margherita
Serving Size: 1 (136 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 190.1
- Calories from Fat 114
- Total Fat 12.7 g
- Saturated Fat 2.3 g
- Cholesterol 3.3 mg
- Sodium 187.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.5 g
- Sugars 7.4 g
- Protein 5.2 g