1/3 Photos of Zucchini Lasagna
Chef Lulu13's Note:
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 325. Coat an 8-inch baking pan with cooking spray.
- 2In a medium skillet, brown turkey; stir in tomato sauce, Italian seasoning, salt and garlic powder.
- 3Arrange half of the roasted zucchini slices in the bottom of the dish.
- 4Layer half of the meat sauce, half of the cottage cheese, and half of the cottage cheese over the zucchini.
- 5Repeat layers, ending with the mozzarella cheese.
- 6Bake uncovered for 40 minutes.
- 7(note: you can make this ahead of time and refrigerate until dinner; just lengthen the cooking time by 15 minutes).
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Zucchini Lasagna
Serving Size: 1 (161 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 129.6
- Calories from Fat 60
- Total Fat 6.7 g
- Saturated Fat 2.9 g
- Cholesterol 35.4 mg
- Sodium 506.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 3.6 g
- Protein 12.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: