Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is an easy to make recipe that I made using just things around my house. You can substitute the diced tomatoes with green chilies with regular diced tomatoes if you don’t like the spice. Also, you can change the cheese to be any kind you like.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 6 green onions, chopped fine
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 medium zucchini, halved and cut into 1/4 inch slices
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can diced tomatoes with green chilies
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried basil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup egg substitute
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a nonstick (oven safe) skillet heat olive oil till hot.
- Add green onions and cook for 5 minutes until soft.
- Add garlic, zucchini, tomatoes, basil, thyme, and pepper. Cook uncovered for 3 minutes until zucchini is soft.
- Poor egg substitute over the top and blend into zucchini mixture.
- Top with mozzarella cheese.
- Place skillet in oven and bake for 5 minutes. If runny in the middle continue to bake until mostly firm.
- Change oven temperature to broil and place skillet under broiler (about 6 inches) and broil for 2-3 minutes until top browns.