Recipe by jenpalombi
my creation: looking for ways to use up the zucchini from the garden, and keep it light! 2 WW points per serving.
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded zucchini
- 1⁄2 medium onion
- 1⁄2 large bell pepper
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons Italian parsley, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese, divided
- 2 cups Egg Beaters egg substitute
- 2 tablespoons skim milk
- salt and pepper, to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- Coat large skillet with cooking spray and warm over med/hi. Preheat broiler.
- Add zucchini, onion, bell pepper and garlic and saute until vegetables are tender, about 5 minutes.
- Drain off any moisture from the vegetables.
- Combine 1/4 cup cheese, eggbeaters, salt, pepper and milk. Pour mixture over the vegetables in the skillet. Allow to cook undisturbed until the egg begins to set and the edges appear done.
- Sprinkle top with remaining cheese and place under broiler. Cook until top is lightly browned and the eggs are set.
- Cut into wedges and serve.