Prep 12 mins
Cook 27 mins
This is a real good way to use zucchini!! I like these with a caramel frosting.
Make and share this Zucchini Cupcakes recipe from Food.com.
- Beat eggs, sugar, oil, orange juice and extract.
- Combine dry ingredients; add to egg mixture; mix well.
- Add zucchini and blend well.
- Fill greased or paper lined muffin cups 2/3 full.
- Bake at 350* for 23 minutes or until pick comes out clean.
I just finished making these into half mini muffins for my daycare kids and half reg. size muffins for my three daughters' school snacks. The only change I made was to cut down to 1 cup of sugar and then I replaced the oil with apple sauce. Great muffins!
I made these as posted but substituted vanilla extract for the almond extract. They were soooo good especially with the caramel frosting. Sort of taste like a carrot cake. Very nice.
These were tasty and easy to make - I subbed apple sauce for the oil and 1/2 whole wheat flour and cut sugar down to 1 cup. Very moist and not too sweet (which was good cuz' I used MizzNezz's Yummy Caramel Frosting to top them which was REALLY sweet!)