- 1 cup zucchini, grated
- 1 egg
- 1⁄4 yellow onion, diced
- 1⁄4 cup cheese (cheddar or Parmesan work well)
- 1⁄4 cup breadcrumbs
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400°F
- Grate zucchini. Wring it out in a clean cotten towel, so it will get crisp.
- Combine the zucchini, egg, onion, cheese, bread crumbs, salt and pepper in a bowl.
- Eiher fill mini muffin cups to the top or spread it out on a silpat lined pan.
- Bake for 15-18 minutes, or until the top is browned and set.
- You will get 12 mini muffins or 1 nice flat batch.