Cheesy Zucchini Crisps
Recipe stolen from someone else's blog.
- Ready In:
- 1⁄3 cup corn flake crumbs
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Lawry's Seasoned Salt
- 1 dash garlic powder
- 4 small zucchini or 4 small squash, cut in sticks
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- Combine corn flake crumbs, cheese, and seasonings in a plastic bag.
- Dip zucchini in butter and shake in bag to coat.
- Bake at 375 for 10-15 minutes.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
Great tasting coating mix, but the zucchini did not crisp up, even when baked longer. Might try these on a rack next time, so that the zucchini crisps on both top and bottom at the same time. If this turns out well, I'll increase the star rating - as they still tasted pretty darned yummy! Made for My 3 Chefs 2013.Reply