1/2 Photos of Zucchini "Crab" Cakes
If you love crab cakes and live in an area where fresh crabmeat is not available, these are a great substitution! They really do taste like crabcakes! Make sure to handle the mixture gently when forming into patties.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large bowl, combine zucchini, egg, butter or margarine.
- 2Stir in seasoned bread crumbs, minced onion and seasonings.
- 3Mix well.
- 4Shape mixture into patties (see Note).
- 5Dredge in flour.
- 6In a medium skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat until hot.
- 7Fry patties until golden brown on both sides.
- 8Note: For easier handeling and forming into patties, flour your hands and then lightly roll mixture into a ball and pat gently into patties.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Zucchini "Crab" Cakes
Serving Size: 1 (114 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 470.1
- Calories from Fat 325
- Total Fat 36.1 g
- Saturated Fat 8.0 g
- Cholesterol 62.0 mg
- Sodium 602.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 4.1 g
- Protein 7.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Old Bay Seasoning