- 453.59 g fresh corn or 453.59 g frozen corn kernels
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 1 medium red bell peppers or 1 medium green bell pepper, chopped
- 29.58 ml bacon fat
- 3 large tomatoes, fresh chopped (use plum they are meatier.)
- 3 medium zucchini, cut into 1/4 inch slices
- 4.92 ml sugar
- 2.46 ml salt
- 3.69 ml ground cumin
- 1.23 ml pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook and stir onion and garlic and bell pepper in the bacon fat until tender.
- Stir in all remaining ingredients.
- Heat until boiling.
- Simmer until vegies are tender about 10 minutes.
- When chopping the peppers, tomatoes, and zucchini, try to keep them all in nice big bite size fork pick up pieces-- Can really make the same chopping smaller and serving raw as a salsa with a using fresh lime juice.