Recipe by Noo
These little fritters are great cooked on the barbecue hotplate or in a pan...a cunning way of also sneaking some veggies into unsuspecting little ones! NB. if you use low fat ricotta, you will need to use a little extra flour to the mixture, as it's a little more liquid than regular ricotta.
Top Review by **Jubes**
These were an easy fritter to make and perfect partnered with sweet chilli sauce. I think some finely chopped chilli could be good added to the fritter too. Served with a salad on the side for an easy dinner. ENjoyed by both of my daughters too. Photo also to be posted
- 400 g corn kernels, drained
- 1 bunch fresh coriander, chopped
- 1 large zucchini, grated
- 150 g ricotta cheese
- 4 eggs
- 3 tablespoons plain flour
- sea salt & freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- vegetable cooking spray
- sweet chili sauce, to serve
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat the barbecue hotplate/pan to medium.
- Put the corn,coriander,zucchini,ricotta,eggs and flour into a large bowl,stir to combine,then season well.
- Spray the hotplate/pan with oil. Add two tbsp of the mixture and cook for two minutes on each side or until just cooked.
- Cook in batches, then stack then up and drizzle with sweet chilli sauce.