Recipe by Cullinaryjudge
My late Aunt's recipe. Simple and even people that don't like zucchini, like this recipe.
Top Review by Aunt Paula
This was yummy, and so easy to make. I was afraid zucchini might be kind of crunchy but it wasn't, it was soft, but not mushy. Perfect texture. Will be making this again, thanks so much.
- 1 (8 ounce) packagestovetop seasoned stuffing mix, prepare according to pkg. directions
- 5 cups thinly sliced zucchini
- 1⁄4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can mushroom soup, undiluted
Directions See How It's Made
- Place 1/2 of stuffing in greased casserole.
- Mix zucchinni, onion, and soup together.
- Place on stuffing.
- Top with remaining 1/2 of stuffing.
- Bake 350 degrees for 40-45 minutes.
- Remember to use young zucchini for best taste.
- The vegetables are best eaten when about 6-8 inches in length.