Prep 30 mins
Cook 45 mins
- 3 cups zucchini, grated
- 3 cups carrots, shredded
- 1 small onion
- 0.5 (16 ounce) package Pepperidge Farm Herb Stuffing
- 1⁄3 cup butter, melted
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1 cup cream of chicken soup
- Boil or steam the zucchini until almost done and drain.
- Mix the zucchini with the other ingredients (reserve 1 cup of the stuffing mixture for topping) and put into a dish.
- Top with the stuffing mixture.
- Bake in a preheated 350 degree Farenheit oven for 45 minutes.
I lost my recipe for this casserole so was happy to find it in Recipezaar. I like zucchini any way you make it, but this casserole is SO good!!! If you've never had this, you won't believe how good it is.
we all loved this one . a great way to use zucchini