I literally threw this together while cleaning out the frig. I was pleased with the results. The ingredients are approximate since I didn't stop to measure during my cleaning/cooking frenzy! After placing in oven I was worried the evoo may be too much with the cheese but it was not greasy. Servings and portions really depend on the size of the zucchini. My zucchini I guess was about 4 cups. I used 1/2 cup mex blend cheese that Zaar doesn't recognize as an ingredient.
- 1 large zucchini, quartered
- 1 1⁄2 small yellow onions, chopped
- 1⁄8 cup butter
- 1 tablespoon garlic and herb seasoning (I used Mrs. Dash)
- 1 cup Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup shredded 3-cheese Mexican blend cheese
- 2 cups sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 cup parmesan cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix all ingredients together reserving some breadcrumbs and cheddar for topping.
- Bake in casserole dish for 30-40 minutes.