1/1 Photo of Zucchini Casserole
This casserole is so tasty!! The original recipe is out of the cookbook by La Leche League called Whole Foods For The Whole Family. I've adapted it to my liking.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 946.36 ml zucchini, thinly sliced
- 158.51 ml onion, thinly sliced
- 473.18 ml tomatoes, sliced thin
- 118.29 ml green pepper, chopped
- 236.59 ml tomato sauce
- 354.88 ml cheddar cheese, grated
- 236.59 ml ricotta cheese
- 9.85 ml oregano
- 4.92 ml dried chives
- 4.92 ml garlic powder
- 2.46 ml salt
- 0.25 ml pepper
- 59.14 ml grated parmesan cheese
- 59.14 ml breadcrumbs
- 1Grease a 3 quart casserole dish.
- 2Mix ricotta cheese, oregano, chives, garlic powder, salt and pepper. Set aside.
- 3In order given, layer half of each: zucchini, onion, tomato, green pepper, tomato sauce, grated cheddar and ricotta mixture.
- 4Repeat layers.
- 5Top with crumbs and parmesan cheese.
- 6Bake, covered, at 350 for 25 minutes. Uncover and bake 10 minutes longer.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Zucchini Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (439 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 404.9
- Calories from Fat 223
- Total Fat 24.8 g
- Saturated Fat 15.3 g
- Cholesterol 81.3 mg
- Sodium 1089.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.5 g
- Sugars 9.7 g
- Protein 24.4 g