Recipe by katie in the UP
We like this veggie dish, I usually mix zucchini with summer squash (or crook neck yellow squash..whatever you call it) together.
- 4 cups cut up zucchini (slightly cooked)
- 2 eggs, well beaten
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 cup sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 cup onion, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup green pepper, chopped
- 1⁄4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix all ingredients (saving a little cheddar cheese for the top) except squash.
- Add squash and mix well.
- Pour into greased baking dish. (9 X 13).
- Top with butter cracker crumbs a few pats of butter and remainder of cheese (if desired).
- Bake at 350 degrees approx 30 minutes.