Prep 6 mins
Cook 25 mins
This recipe came out of Parenting magazine and is easy, fast, and delicious.
- 1 cup water
- 2 cups seasoned stuffing mix
- 2 zucchini, medium-large, sliced in half length-wise
- 12 precooked meatballs, cut in quarters
- 2 cups pasta sauce
- 1 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- Heat oven to 400°F.
- Bring water to a boil in a medium saucepan over high heat, add stuffing, cover, and remove from heat.
- Using a spoon, scoop out most of the pulp from the zucchini halves. Place in a baking dish coated with cooking spray or lined with aluminum foil and then coated with cooking spray for easy cleanup!
- Fill each zucchini half with 1/4 cup stuffing and 12 meatball quarters, and topped with 1/2 cup sauce. Cover with foil and bake for 20 minutes. Remove foil, sprinkle each with 1/4 cup cheese and return to the oven for 5 minutes.