1/1 Photo of Zucchini - Aubergine Bulgur
I just tried this recipe yesterday evening, using the ingredients that I had and ended quite well.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat the olive oil in a pan and add the garlic and onion, finely chopped.
- 2When the onion is golden add the aubergine, zucchini and tomato, chopped in small cubes, and cook for approximately 10 minutes, at low/medium heat and covered with the lid.
- 3Add the bulgur and stir well. Add the honey, cider vinegar, orange juice, cayenne pepper and mint, stir everything well and cook for approximately 5 minutes at medium heat and covered with the lid.
- 4Add the chicken broth and, stirring frequently, cook until the bulgur is done.
- 5Add coriander leaves, and salt and pepper according to taste.
- 6Let it rest 10 minutes before serving.
Browse Our Top Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Zucchini - Aubergine Bulgur
Serving Size: 1 (721 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 669.6
- Calories from Fat 213
- Total Fat 23.6 g
- Saturated Fat 3.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 800.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 102.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 23.8 g
- Sugars 19.6 g
- Protein 20.4 g