Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
I just tried this recipe yesterday evening, using the ingredients that I had and ended quite well.
Make and share this Zucchini - Aubergine Bulgur recipe from Food.com.
- Heat the olive oil in a pan and add the garlic and onion, finely chopped.
- When the onion is golden add the aubergine, zucchini and tomato, chopped in small cubes, and cook for approximately 10 minutes, at low/medium heat and covered with the lid.
- Add the bulgur and stir well. Add the honey, cider vinegar, orange juice, cayenne pepper and mint, stir everything well and cook for approximately 5 minutes at medium heat and covered with the lid.
- Add the chicken broth and, stirring frequently, cook until the bulgur is done.
- Add coriander leaves, and salt and pepper according to taste.
- Let it rest 10 minutes before serving.