Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
I just tried this recipe yesterday evening, using the ingredients that I had and ended quite well.
Make and share this Zucchini - Aubergine Bulgur recipe from Food.com.
- 1 small onion
- 1 garlic clove
- 150 g aubergines
- 150 g zucchini
- 1 tomatoes
- 200 g bulgur
- 1⁄2 liter chicken broth
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1⁄2 orange, juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- coriander leaves
- Heat the olive oil in a pan and add the garlic and onion, finely chopped.
- When the onion is golden add the aubergine, zucchini and tomato, chopped in small cubes, and cook for approximately 10 minutes, at low/medium heat and covered with the lid.
- Add the bulgur and stir well. Add the honey, cider vinegar, orange juice, cayenne pepper and mint, stir everything well and cook for approximately 5 minutes at medium heat and covered with the lid.
- Add the chicken broth and, stirring frequently, cook until the bulgur is done.
- Add coriander leaves, and salt and pepper according to taste.
- Let it rest 10 minutes before serving.