Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Delicious side dish, good use for summer vegetables!
Make and share this Zucchini and Tomato Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 medium zucchini
- 1 cup monterey jack cheese, cut into 1/2 inch cubes
- 1⁄2 cup Italian vinaigrette dressing
- 2 tablespoons fresh basil leaves, chopped or 2 teaspoons dried basil
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- Combine all salad ingredients in a large bowl.
- Combine all dressing ingredients in a small bowl, mix well.
- Pour dressing over salad, mix well, and enjoy!
I enjoyed this salad on a hot summer day. The mustard was a nice touch. Thanks! Made for PRMR.