Recipe by Tea Jenny
This is a good recipe to use up your zucchini I found it on an other web site. It can be vegetarian if you use water or vegetable stock, the garlic really lifts it I think.
Top Review by Shuzbud
We really enjoyed this soup- the fresh herbs add the perfect flavour. I added an extra potato (total weight 400g) to make the soup thicker. Thanks for a recipe I'll certainly make again! Made for PAC Spring 2009.
- 1 kg zucchini
- 250 g potatoes
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 onion
- 30 ml olive oil
- 150 g soft cheese
- fresh herb
- 1 1⁄2 pints water or 1 1⁄2 pints stock
Directions See How It's Made
- Wash and chop all the vegetables.
- Heat the oil in pan.
- Add the onion and garlic and cook till soft.
- Add the potatoes and the zucchini and soften a little.
- Add the water or stock and cook untill vegetables soft.
- Cool slightly then liquidise.
- Return to pan and add chopped herbs and cheese.
- Serve with some nice crusty bread.