Recipe by wessberg
Receipe from Kristy Walker's cookbook " Zone Perfect Cookbook" This is a 3 block meal.
- 1 slice rye bread
- 2 ounces tuna in water, drained
- 1 tomatoes, washed and sliced horizontally
- 1 ounce low-fat cheddar cheese
- 1⁄4 cup red onion, thinly sliced
- 3 cups salad greens, washed
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- salt and pepper, to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- Place tuna and one slice of tomato on rye bread.
- Arrange onion, and then cheese slice on top of tuna.
- Toast in toaster oven or under boiler until cheese melts.
- Serve hot with side salad of mixed greens and remaining tomato slices.
- Drizzled with olive oil and vinegar.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.