Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
Great for lunches
- 1⁄2 English muffin (I usually use whole grain)
- 1 -2 tablespoon pizza sauce or 1 -2 tablespoon tomato sauce
- mozzarella cheese
- any vegetables or meat, you want to hide
- Top the muffin with the sauce, then the veggies and/or meat and top with the cheese.
- Broil until bubbly (Abby loves to stand at the oven and watch it bake!)
- ** You can also make this a breakfast pizza with scrambled eggs and ham and veggies!
Very good. Kids loved them. Popped them in a 400 degree oven. Great for sleepovers!
These are are great. I use Thomas light multi-grain English muffins and tomato-basil spaghetti sauce. I don't make them in the oven though, I make mine in the microwave. First, I toast the English muffin. Then, I put sauce and cheese on (no veggies, usually), and I stick it in the microwave for about 45 seconds on HIGH (until the cheese melts). These remind me of when my mom used to make them when my brother and I were little (she DID make them in the oven, usually), and they are the best!