Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
Found this in the Taste of Home Comfort Food Diet Cookbook and made some changes. This is for two but can be increased for more.
- 1 red snapper fillet, cut in half (3/4 pound)
- 3⁄4 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1 -2 garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄2 cup diced tomatoes with green chilies
- 2 tablespoons chopped onions
- 2 tablespoons chopped celery
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 1⁄8 teaspoon celery seed
- 1 -2 sliced green onion
- Sprinkle both sides of red snapper with lemon-pepper and salt. Place in greased 11" x7" baking dish.
- Combine the tomatoes, onion, celery, parsley, garlic and celery seed; spoon over snapper.
- Cover and bake at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Before serving top with the sliced green onions.