Prep 17 mins
Cook 0 mins
This can be served hot, but I like it chilled.
- 1⁄2 tablespoon red pepper, dried and crushed
- 1 clove garlic, crushed and minced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- 1 cup green peas (fresh or frozen)
- 2 cups pasta, raw (I use shells or penne)
- Cook pasta according to package directions, and drain.
- While pasta is cooking, add olive oil, garlic and crushed red pepper to a skillet at medium heat.
- Sizzle for one minute.
- Add chopped onions to skillet, saute until soft.
- Add peas and tomatoes, cook until fully heated.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Combine drained pasta with tomato-pea mixture, and serve hot (or chill for at least 30 minutes and serve chilled).