1/1 Photo of Zesty Sausage Squares (Appetizer)
These are a family tradition at holiday parties, but they are also a great addition to your feast during the big game. These can be made ahead of time and frozen. Serve them fresh or when your ready for them, just heat them up in the oven.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2In medium skillet, brown ground beef and sausage together. Drain off any grease
- 3Melt velveta cheese in mixing bowl in microwave.
- 4Add browned ground beef, sausage, worcestershire sauce and oregano to melted cheese and mix well.
- 5On a cookie sheet or baking stone, arrange pieces of bread.
- 6Scoop mixture (about 1 tablespoon) onto each piece of bread.
- 7Bake for 10 minutes. If frozen, bake for 20 minutes.
Browse Our Top < 30 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Zesty Sausage Squares (Appetizer)
Serving Size: 1 (938 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1180.7
- Calories from Fat 750
- Total Fat 83.4 g
- Saturated Fat 45.5 g
- Cholesterol 333.4 mg
- Sodium 3674.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 19.8 g
- Protein 78.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
zesty hot sausage roll
rye cocktail bread