Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
Made this up with some ingredients I think work well together and it was a hit! I usually just throw the ingredients in so I hope my guesses at the measurements are right! Goes nicely with steamed rice, quick and easy with nice taste and presentation.
- 4 pork chops (with or without bone)
- 1 teaspoon butter or 1 teaspoon margarine
- 1⁄2 cup unsweetened orange juice
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 tablespoon parsley
- 1 orange, sliced
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- Put pork chops and margarine in large skillet and brown both sides.
- Add half of the next 3 ingredients.
- Cook over med-high heat until pork chops are cooked.
- Add remaining ingredients, cover and cook another 10- 15 minutes or until sauce has slightly thickened.
I made this recipe the other night and it was very good. My son thought it was too sweet, but the rest of my family liked it very much. I will definitely make this one again.