This is a recipe I found that I want to try so I am posting for safe keeping. This recipe is from Ball Canning.
My Private Note
half pi ...
Units: US | Metric
- 6 cups finely chopped pitted peeled peaches (about 3 lb or 9 medium)
- 1 cup finely chopped seeded red bell pepper (about 1 large)
- 1 cup finely chopped onion (about 1 large)
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped garlic (about 14 cloves)
- 1 1/4 cups honey
- 3/4 cup cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons hot pepper flakes
- 2 teaspoons dry mustard
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1PREPARE boiling water canner. Heat jars and lids in simmering water until ready for use. Do not boil. Set bands aside.
- 2COMBINE all ingredients in a large saucepan. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer, stirring frequently, until mixture thickens to the consistency of a thin commercial barbeque sauce, about 25 minutes.
- 3LADLE hot sauce into hot jars leaving 1/2 inch headspace. Remove air bubbles. Wipe rim. Center hot lid on jar. Apply band and adjust until fit is fingertip tight.
- 4PROCESS in a boiling water canner for 15 minutes, adjusting for altitude. Remove jars and cool. Check lids for seal after 24 hours. Lid should not flex up and down when center is pressed.
Browse Our Top Savory Sauces Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Savory Sauces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Zesty Peach Barbecue Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (1896 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 239.2
- Calories from Fat 5
- Total Fat 0.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 607.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 61.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 56.3 g
- Protein 2.1 g